Is the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment a Good Topic for an Astrophysics Project?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter appy96
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
appy96
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm supposed to present a project on Lasers or their uses and I've Chosen 'LUNAR LASER RANGING EXPERIMENT'...is it a good one? can i get some information(maybe facts) about this?and also the main concept behind laser ranging
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
I think the idea is that you go and look up some facts.
Either on wiki - or if you still have the use of your arms and legs, you can go the room with the books in and look in some of those book things.

Then when you find something you don't understand come and ask.