issacnewton Messages 1,035 Reaction score 37 Thread starter Jan 22, 2011 #1 Hi I have question about the problem statement, I am posting it here. The problem statement says "semicircle" in a P-V diagram. But it seems to be a semi ellipse. Is that the sloppy statement in the problem ? Attachments 1.PNG 24.3 KB · Views: 448
Hi I have question about the problem statement, I am posting it here. The problem statement says "semicircle" in a P-V diagram. But it seems to be a semi ellipse. Is that the sloppy statement in the problem ?
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Jan 22, 2011 #2 hi IssacNewton! yes you're right, it's a semi-ellipse i suppose they're trying to say that it's quadratic, and the curve is vertical at A and B
hi IssacNewton! yes you're right, it's a semi-ellipse i suppose they're trying to say that it's quadratic, and the curve is vertical at A and B