Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is the subscriptions page gone?

1. Sep 20, 2014 #1
    I really liked the subscriptions page: https://www.physicsforums.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 20, 2014 #2
    Subscriptions are now under Forums >> Watched Threads and Forums >> Watched Forums

4. Sep 20, 2014 #3

collinsmark

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

The

Forums >> Watched Threads

seems to default to "Unread Watched Threads." Having an list of only unread, watched threads is nice to have sometimes. But often I'd really like to have a list of Watched Threads, whether I've read them or not.

For me anyway, it very common that I'll subscribe (watch) a thread, think about the content for awhile, and then want to come back to it when I'm ready to post. But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do that with this new system without manually navigating through the menus to find the thread, or wait until somebody else posts to the thread such that it shows up as unread again.

I see that there is a new My PF >> Your Content, which is nice, but it doesn't seem to be preserving the order of threads, and don't think it displays threads that you are watching but haven't posted in.

Is there a way to view a list of Watched Threads, even the ones that I've already read? Am I missing something simple?

5. Sep 20, 2014 #4

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Click where it says "There may be more to view.".

6. Sep 20, 2014 #5
    You could try bookmarking: https://www.physicsforums.com/watched/threads/all but there really should be a way to access this link directly from the Forums menu.

7. Sep 20, 2014 #6

collinsmark

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Nevermind! Found it!

To see All Watched Threads, click on the "There may be more to view" text in the upper left part of the banner text.

Earlier, I didn't know this was click-able. But it is, and after clicking on it, a list of All Watched Threads is displayed.[/PLAIN] [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook