Thanks for responding.
My goal is to find out the size of container I need for 30 g of several salts I wish to use for calibrating some humidity sensors with the assumption that I fail to close them tightly enough and they continue to absorb water from the air. I don't want them to be able to overfill their containers and make a mess. Of course I could just use a ridiculous size of container but they're much more expensive and I need several and I would like to be able to use a modest-sized plastic food container for doing the calibrating inside so the smaller, the better. It would also be nice to know what volume of air could have the moisture removed it. I calculated earlier that 100 L of air at 100% RH only contain 4 g of water so it should be possible to reuse the salt many times provided I can keep an air-tight seal on the bottle.
The salts I'm interested in are: LiCl, Mg2Cl.6H2O, K2CO3, NaBr, NaCl, KCl and K2SO4 but I think that the first three or four are more likely to be a problem because they're more hygroscopic than the others (I put them in order of decreasing hygroscopicity).