rocomath Messages 1,752 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Jul 30, 2007 #1 So I'm selecting what pages I want printed and it's frustrating bc I can't seem to print more than like 8 pages. Any way to unlock this annoyance?
So I'm selecting what pages I want printed and it's frustrating bc I can't seem to print more than like 8 pages. Any way to unlock this annoyance?
russ_watters Mentor Insights Author Messages 23,902 Reaction score 11,357 Jul 30, 2007 #2 What program?
rocomath Messages 1,752 Reaction score 1 Jul 30, 2007 #3 i'm trying to print from Adobe: these are the pages (range) 60-61,179,264,357-358,449,530-531,599-600,681,682,779-781,863-864,953-954 but it cuts off around 599 ... grr
i'm trying to print from Adobe: these are the pages (range) 60-61,179,264,357-358,449,530-531,599-600,681,682,779-781,863-864,953-954 but it cuts off around 599 ... grr
ranger Gold Member Messages 1,687 Reaction score 2 Jul 30, 2007 #4 Perhaps they restricted it on the document? Some companies do these kinds of things; especially with ebook versions of novels and textbooks. But there are applications that allows one to bypass all these restrictions. Google will help you out here.
Perhaps they restricted it on the document? Some companies do these kinds of things; especially with ebook versions of novels and textbooks. But there are applications that allows one to bypass all these restrictions. Google will help you out here.