Interviewers: Who is Motifs ?
Motifs: Thanks, that is what I guess a lot of people are wondering. Anyway, I think I should have an self-introduction first so as not to be any impolite to all of you, my fans! I am a real fan of TV games, I spend at least 6 hours a day for games only because I try to conquer all of them but unfortunately have never made any success.
I love mathematics and coding theory. Here is an evidence I thought up just a few minutes ago about how to prove number 7 is really sick[/size].
Lets call Motifs ME and call Steve 7.
In a trivial counting problem for kids under 7, which i am sure all of you have experienced and finished, we all know that when we count upwards or downwards, 7 is also standing before or after 6.
It is a fact that even a kid realize: ...5.6.7.8...
I am really passive and Steve is an active person. So, he is always trying to do lots of things to make things move on...
Now let him(STEVE) put ME in any position in the above number series.
Case 1: ...ME.5.6.7.8...
You see that ME five SIX SEVEN eight..
Case 2:...5.ME.6.7.8...
Again Five is before ME, after ME is SIX SEVEN
Case 3:...5.6.ME.7.8...
In this special case, do you think it is what I said or Steven did ? It is him who always tries to gain an active position (a real multiple active user-sometimes Uniform sometimes Multiforms). Correct ?
Case 4: ...5.6.7.ME.8...
One more time, it is SEVEN who is actually after SIKS
The last case is meaningless to me because 6 is before 7...
Hmmm, is there any correction you think I should make in the above proof ?
By the way, anyone DARES not CARES to give me some information about WHO THE FOOK is this 6 Seven ?
As far as I can see, not only CANADIAN but AUTRALIAN is also really AFRAID to handle THIS THING, even though it was/is completely WRONG. and Actually THIS FOOKING THING HAS ALWAYS BEEN WRONG UP TO NOW.
So, DARE to tell me who the FUUK that topper is?