Ivan, heres the tire change Video I mentioned last night

In summary, to access the "Ivan, here's the tire change Video", you will need to have the link or URL provided by Ivan, which could be sent to you through email, text message, or shared on a website or social media platform. The tire change video is both instructional and a demonstration, with Ivan walking you through the steps while showing you in real time. To change a tire, you will need a spare tire, a jack, a lug wrench, and possibly a tire iron or breaker bar, all of which can be included in your car's emergency kit or purchased at a local auto parts store. The length of the video may vary, but it typically takes about 10-15 minutes to change a tire,
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://thatvideosite.com/video/3651"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What the hell was that :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That guy is whacked!

Now I want to see him change a rear tire doing that. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That guy is whacked!

Now I want to see him change a rear tire doing that. :biggrin:

That would be interesting! :smile:

Whoa...

That was just epic.

1. How do I access the "Ivan, here's the tire change Video"?

To access the video, you will need to have the link or URL provided by Ivan. This could be sent to you through email, text message, or shared on a website or social media platform.

2. Is the tire change video instructional or just a demonstration?

The tire change video is both instructional and a demonstration. Ivan will walk you through the steps of changing a tire while also showing you how it is done in real time.

3. What tools or materials will I need to change a tire?

You will need a spare tire, a jack, a lug wrench, and possibly a tire iron or breaker bar. These items should be included in your car's emergency kit. If not, they can be purchased at a local auto parts store.

4. How long is the tire change video?

The length of the video may vary, but it typically takes about 10-15 minutes to change a tire. The video may be longer if Ivan goes into more detail or if there are any issues during the tire change.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should be aware of when changing a tire?

Yes, there are a few safety precautions to keep in mind. Always make sure your car is parked on a flat, stable surface and turn on your hazard lights. Be cautious of passing cars and wear gloves when handling the lug nuts. Follow Ivan's instructions carefully to avoid injury.