Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Laser Doppler Anemometry and Impinging Air Jet

1. Oct 4, 2013 #1
    Hello,

I have to conduct a literature review in regards to Laser Doppler Anemometry and Impinging Air Jet. I am doing a project and it is to compare real velocity data obtained from LDA to CFD data and was wondering if anyone had any good books they could recommend for me to read or good sites, journals, online articles?

Many Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 4, 2013 #2

boneh3ad

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The best journal for this would probably be Experiments in Fluids. If your school subscribes to the Springer journals, that would be really easy to obtain. Also, if they have that subscription, you could look up the Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics, which has a large section devoted to LDA and a whole list of references you can follow from there. That book is normally like $300 but you can find it on the Amazon Marketplace for about $70 if you actually want to purchase it.

4. Oct 6, 2013 #3
    See if your library has the book "Laser Doppler and Phase Doppler Measurement Techniques" by Albrecht

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook