Latent Heat of CAS No. 4719-04-4

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
jaredogden
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I'm hoping someone can help me find information on this, I've been searching to no avail for it. I need to know the latent heat of 2, 2', 2" (Hexahydro-1,3,5-triazine-1,3,5-triyl)triethanol CAS No. 4719-04-4 at P = 480 Psig, T = 150°F. Can anyone point me in the right direction for some info on this?

Thanks
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
Have you asked librarians for help? They often know tricks that mere mortals do not.
 
I have not, I'm at work doing an internship at an Engineering firm and was asked to find the latent heat of vaporization of the molecule I listed. I know it's an alcohol but not much besides that since I am not too advanced in my Chemistry understanding. I'm not sure if there is some tables that Chemists/Chemical engineers use with such information for this, sort of like the tables us Mechanical Engineers use steam tables for. Thanks for your help though.
 
There are tables, but they don't necessarily cover everything. And librarians at science (read: university, or large firms with a huge R&D depts) libraries usually know how to look for these things using databases like Scifinder.

Have you tried chemspider.com?