Leaving School Early in Trinidad and Tobago: CAPE vs. CSEC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boogeyman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    School
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Boogeyman
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
hello everyone, I have a question. I live in Trinidad and Tobago which has the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Exam (CAPE) system. I really want to attend university abroad, but I do not know when I should leave school. Do I stay until I actually write CAPE or do I leave as soon as I get my CSEC certificate (which is the only requirement).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
While I'm not familiar with either of those certifications, it's best to wait until you're accepted into a particular university program. Unless of course you simply want to travel and/or work abroad.

Or are you asking at which point you should apply abroad?
 
Choppy said:
Or are you asking at which point you should apply abroad?

yes, i am. btw I'm 16 years old.