Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Linear Positioners, moving stages in high vacuum environment

  1. Jan 25, 2015 #1
    Hello fellow engineers.

    I'm looking for a little direction as to the terminology and/or suppliers of some parts I need to build a Langmuir Probe. I'm unsure as to what some of these parts are called. They are all controlled by a stepping motor.

    Attached is a picture of the device I'm trying to engineer. Any direction or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Attached Files:

  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 25, 2015 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook