List of Astronomical Associations / Astrologist in USA

• Thread starter exchanger107
  • Start date
  • Tags
    List Usa
In summary, the conversation revolves around the speaker looking for a list of astronomical associations that covers the entire USA. They mention that they have already purchased a list that only covers Texas and are now looking for a more comprehensive list. They are interested in buying the list from someone who is currently using it and may be able to get it at a cheaper rate. They ask for suggestions from the forum for potential brokers or recommend trying the American Astronomical Society for a good list. It is also mentioned that a list of astrological associations would not be useful.
exchanger107
Hello i got a list already (Which cost me a good amount of money!)
But after buying it i analyzed and get that its only based on Texas. I need a list which will cover whole USA. I know people have thee list and they are patented. I want to buy the list from the people who are using them. So that I can them at a cheaper rate and also there will not be any chance of getting faked :). I think in this section of this awesome forum people randomly come and among them one must have the patented Astronomical Association's list.
And if you guys know any broker then please suggest me. I will be grateful ever.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
I would try the american astronomical society. They can probably direct you to a pretty good list of astronomical associations. A list of astrological associations is a complete waste of time.

1. What is the purpose of the List of Astronomical Associations / Astrologist in USA?

The purpose of this list is to provide a comprehensive directory of all the astronomical associations and astrologists in the United States. It serves as a resource for those interested in astronomy and astrology, as well as a platform for promoting collaboration and networking within the community.

2. How is this list compiled?

This list is compiled through research and data collection from various sources, including official association websites, professional directories, and public databases. The information is regularly updated to ensure its accuracy and relevance.

3. Are all the organizations and individuals on this list reputable?

While every effort is made to include only reputable and established associations and astrologists, it is ultimately up to the user to conduct their own research and due diligence. This list serves as a starting point for individuals to explore and discover different organizations and professionals in the field.

4. Can organizations and individuals be added to this list?

Yes, this list is open to suggestions for additions and updates. If you know of an astronomical association or astrologist in the USA that is not currently on the list, please reach out with their information and it will be considered for inclusion.

5. Is this list limited to only astronomical associations and astrologists in the USA?

Yes, this list focuses specifically on the USA. However, there are similar lists available for other countries and regions. Additionally, some associations and astrologists may have a global reach and may be included in multiple lists.