Living without electricity for home heating and cooking

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
76 replies · 8K views
Smurf said:
Well... I've already decided to live without meat, alcohol or hallucinagenic substances. Not like I could fall much farther.

Radical man, no more juicy steaks? i have never been one for wanting to see
things beyond my control, but you have to have some fun.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa! said:
How many members did you get,wolram?!

Ah, I am not worried Lisa, any time now they will be lined up ten deep for
miles. So far i have mom, dad, benji signed up.
 
Lisa! said:
Ok,a family organization!

No absolutely wrong, i have a SUPER MENTOR member, now how cool is that,
any time now i expect to be over loaded with applications
 
I'll join as long as I can still use electricity. :wink:
 
honestrosewater said:
I'll join as long as I can still use electricity. :wink:
I wonder if we're still allowed to use electricity as long as we use it outside?

I just remembered something, I can't live without a fan. :frown: Fans don't use much energy.

Wolram, can I use my fan, please? :shy:
 
I cannot do without my computer either. Would it be enough to switch to direct current? :biggrin:
 
Evo said:
I wonder if we're still allowed to use electricity as long as we use it outside?

I just remembered something, I can't live without a fan. :frown: Fans don't use much energy.

Wolram, can I use my fan, please? :shy:

Well i am a generous type person, who can not tolerate a ladies dis comfort
so ok Evo a fan is in the energy budget.
 
:cry: not my elastic-trickery no please.
My life support centre AKA my home office would cease to exist.
Wait do I count as domestic or comercial? I'm running websites here, that can't be domestic can it?

*runs to think up good excuses to keep her elastic-trickery*
 
*Kia* said:
:cry: not my elastic-trickery no please.
My life support centre AKA my home office would cease to exist.
Wait do I count as domestic or comercial? I'm running websites here, that can't be domestic can it?

*runs to think up good excuses to keep her elastic-trickery*

Look Evo can keep here fan, and puters are exempt, anything else will be
transmogrified at 9Pm next micklmass tuesday.
 
I'm scared of this transmogrification, but I'll join if I can have batteries for my Casio keyboard.
 
And let's not forget bicycle power. They powered all sorts of things with bicycles on Gilligan's Island. :wink:
 
Ok Brewy can have batteries and we can use the power of the sun, that was
a clever idea Evo, i think you can have your own R&D dept, i have been
attempting to catch cow gas but i am run of my feet, may be i should put them
all together and get another plastic bag? and Rose that is a good idea, but
bicycles are expensive to make so we can have monocycles.
I have almost perfected my ant powered treadmill and working on a way to
make it smaller, just think ant powered radios.