Looking for assistance on writing project

In summary, the individual is seeking assistance in designing an alien race and is wondering where the best place to post such a question would be. They have been directed to the science fiction and fantasy forum, which has a subforum for discussing writing. The individual is also asked to provide criteria for their species in order for the community to come up with ideas.
UKDisasters
I'm looking for assistance in designing an alien race, for lack for a better term. I'd like insights from people familiar with biology etc. Where is the best place to post such a question and follow up questions? Or is such a discussion entirely inappropriate for this forum? Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
I moved your thread to science-fiction and fantasy so folks following that forum will see your post.

Thanks. I thought the purpose of that thread was for already existing material ...

No, I think people use it for discussing story ideas too. I may be wrong in which case someone will move your thread yet again.

UKDisasters said:
Thanks. I thought the purpose of that thread was for already existing material ...
jedishrfu said:
No, I think people use it for discussing story ideas too. I may be wrong in which case someone will move your thread yet again.

The science fiction forum is for discussion of existing material however there is a subforum within it for science fiction writing. I have moved the thread there. If anyone is unclear the rules for the science fiction forums can be found here:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/science-fiction-and-fantasy-forum-rules.680313/

Likes jedishrfu
So what kind of race and what kind of questions do you have? If you list of set of criteria that you'd like your species to have I'm sure the community could come up with some ideas of how it'd work.

1. What should I include in my project?

The content of your project will depend on the specific requirements and objectives of your project. However, some common elements to include are a clear research question, a literature review, methodology, data analysis, and conclusions.

2. How do I choose a suitable writing assistant for my project?

When looking for assistance on writing a project, it is important to consider the qualifications, experience, and expertise of potential candidates. You should also read reviews and ask for samples of their previous work to ensure they are a good fit for your project.

3. How can I ensure that my project is original and plagiarism-free?

To ensure that your project is original and plagiarism-free, it is important to properly cite all sources and use plagiarism detection tools. You should also clearly state any ideas or information that are not your own and give credit to the original authors.

4. How long does it take to complete a writing project?

The time it takes to complete a writing project can vary depending on the length and complexity of the project, as well as the availability of the writing assistant. It is important to set a realistic timeline and communicate with your writing assistant to ensure the project is completed on time.

5. Can I make changes or revisions to my project after it is completed?

Yes, you can make changes or revisions to your project after it is completed. However, it is important to discuss this with your writing assistant beforehand and make sure they are available to make the necessary changes. It is also important to communicate any changes or revisions clearly to avoid any misunderstandings.