1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for books about Science/Math from high school level to university

1. Jul 22, 2010 #1
    This is going to be asking for a lot, but I'd be grateful for any help I can receive in my endeavor.

I am looking to compile a list of a series of books that someone could read to self-teach themselves a high school understanding of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematical subjects such as Algebra, Geometry, and Calculus, eventually reaching a university level understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and as I said, I'd be grateful for any help.

Edit: I'm not sure if this should be in here or Academic Guidance. =x

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 5, 2010 #2
    I enjoyed the book Understanding Analysis by Abbott, it is a small book that gives you a rigorous introduction to calculus and analysis. I think that would be a goodstart. Anything by Feynman is great and will give you motivation to study physics.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook