Looking for free graphing calculator for two-variable inequality

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of free online graphing calculators and the difficulties of finding one that meets specific criteria. The speaker suggests using GeoGebra, Padowan, and MatheGrafix for creating a graph of a two-variable inequality with probabilities, and also mentions the option of downloading HP prime for desktop use.
TL;DR Summary
Looking for free graphing calculator for two-variable inequality.
I have a two-variable inequality and wish to make a graph of the regions in which it is satisfied. Is any such took available online for free?

A great many free online graphing calculators are available, but I expect the great majority won't do what I want.

Specifically I want to find the regions in which (1-b)/(1-b/2) < a is true, with a and b being probabilities.

Alternatively, if someone has such a tool and can post the graph here that would be nice.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
GeoGebra did the trick with ease. Thanks a ton!

(I hate shopping for "free" software.)

Likes berkeman
Hornbein said:
GeoGebra did the trick with ease. Thanks a ton!

(I hate shopping for "free" software.)
It's difficult, some are better, others not, and some require too much practice to use properly. I used them for my challenge threads when I needed a graphic and mspaint is rather limited. Buying software for, say 4 graphics per year is not really an option.

Likes FactChecker
You can download HP prime for desktop use, I believe, for free.

Suggested for: Looking for free graphing calculator for two-variable inequality

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies