Looking for online Physics 2 class

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for an online Physics 2 class and asking for recommendations. It is mentioned that the University of Idaho and various other schools offer accredited online courses in Physics 1 and 2. Additional information about these courses is provided through the links provided.
JoeyHanna
Looking for online Physics 2 class!

I'm looking to complete an online physics 2 course but I can't seem to find any good/accredited programs online. I was wondering if anyone knew of any that they can possibly refer me to. I have already completed the Lab portion of the course through the university i currently attend. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org

University of Idaho

Any Board of Regents CC or State school in TN now has access to a new online offering for Calc-based Physics 1 and 2. Fully transferable to other Regents schools with ABET accredited programs.

Here is some info about the classes (Physics 2110, 2120):
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=541413
http://www.rodp.org/degree-programs-courses/course-listings

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What topics are covered in an online Physics 2 class?

The topics covered in an online Physics 2 class can vary depending on the specific course, but generally, it will cover topics such as electricity and magnetism, optics, thermodynamics, and modern physics.

2. What are the benefits of taking an online Physics 2 class?

Taking an online Physics 2 class allows for flexibility in scheduling, as you can complete assignments and lectures at your own pace. It also eliminates the need for commuting to a physical classroom and can save time and money.

3. Will I need any special equipment or software for an online Physics 2 class?

Most online Physics 2 classes will require you to have a computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection. Some courses may also require specific software for simulations or online labs, but this will typically be provided or available for download.

4. How will exams and labs be conducted in an online Physics 2 class?

Exams in an online Physics 2 class may be conducted through a proctoring service or through online platforms such as Canvas or Blackboard. Labs may also be conducted virtually through simulations or by completing lab activities at home and submitting a report.

5. How can I ensure the quality and credibility of an online Physics 2 class?

When looking for an online Physics 2 class, it is important to research the institution and the instructor's qualifications. Look for reviews from past students and make sure the course is accredited. It is also helpful to reach out to the instructor with any questions or concerns before enrolling.