Which Univ. offers online Physics I in 2nd summer session?

In summary, there are many summer sessions that start in July, but most of them only offer physics II. It is not recommended to take physics I in a summer session, as the material and explanations may be rushed and it can be very challenging. If anyone has experience with this, please share which schools offer physics I during the summer II session.
09dewaed
My best friend is desparate to complete physics 1 this summer but was not able to get into any courses that started this june. There are many summer sessions that are considered "summer 2" that begin in july. Unfortunately many of these sessions only offer a physics II (they assume you completed physics I in the first summer session). If anyone has expereince with this please let me know which school offers physics 1 during summer II session!
thanks, Ed

Physics news on Phys.org
please excuse my spelling mistakes above! Should have proofread!

I'm not sure...but I would strongly advise against taking physics I in a summer session, let alone a half-summer session. That's just not a good idea. Not only will it be difficult, but material and explanations are going to be cut out for time.

Likes micromass and Dishsoap

1. What universities offer online Physics I in the 2nd summer session?

Some universities that may offer online Physics I during the 2nd summer session include: University of Phoenix, Arizona State University, University of Florida, University of Texas at Austin, and Ohio State University.

2. Can I take online Physics I during the 2nd summer session if I am not a student at the university offering it?

It depends on the university's policies. Some universities may allow non-students to take online courses during the summer, while others may require you to be enrolled as a student. It is best to contact the university directly to inquire about their policies.

3. Is online Physics I during the 2nd summer session equivalent to an in-person course?

It depends on the university and the structure of the course. Many universities offer online courses that are equivalent to in-person courses in terms of content and credit hours. However, it is important to check with the university to ensure that the online course meets your specific academic needs.

4. How long does online Physics I during the 2nd summer session typically last?

The duration of online Physics I during the 2nd summer session may vary depending on the university. Some courses may last for 6-8 weeks, while others may span the entire summer session. It is important to check with the university for specific course dates.

5. Can I transfer credits from online Physics I during the 2nd summer session to another university?

It depends on the university's policies and the receiving institution's policies. Some universities may accept transfer credits from online courses, while others may not. It is best to check with both universities to determine if transfer credits are possible.