Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!

• Thread starter kamel_7
  • Start date
In summary, Akmal from Malaysia, 29 years old, enjoys physics and physical sciences, and hopes to make friends and gain benefits by joining the forum. Other members welcome Akmal and ask about his favorite type of fish, with Akmal mentioning sardines as a potential favorite. He is then welcomed as an official PF member and asked to share more about himself. The conversation also briefly veers off into discussing a whale shark encounter.
kamel_7
Hi all,

my name is akmal and I am from malaysia.im 29 years old and i do like physics and anything related to physical sciences.i hope i can be friends with you all and gain benefits by joining this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome kamel! I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum!

Do you have any favorite type of fish, perhaps??

Welcome, kamel :smile:!

Welcome to PF, kamel :)

Yeah, what's your favorite type of fish??

favourite type of fish?hmmm...i dunno...but i do like sardines.maybe i like to eat sardine sandwiches :)

kamel_7 said:
favourite type of fish?hmmm...i dunno...but i do like sardines.maybe i like to eat sardine sandwiches :)

*slaps kamel_7 with a HUGE sardine*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

http://touchilka.ru/engine/data/emoticons/trollface.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you're officially a PF member. :biggrin:

Welcome Akmal. Tell us more about yourself. I'm fairly new myself. Great place to hang out.

netgypsy said:
Welcome Akmal. Tell us more about yourself. I'm fairly new myself. Great place to hang out.

Hmmmm, that's weird. I don't remember that you mentioned your favorite fish... o:)

A fish to eat or a fish that is a friend? Or both? I don't eat my friends.

netgypsy said:
A fish to eat or a fish that is a friend? Or both? I don't eat my friends.

Just any old fish.

(Do you really have fish friends :biggrin:?)

I choose a whale shark because a baby whale shark apparently thought my boat was its mom or something because it came up and laid its head on the dive platform and snuggled up to the boat for quite a while before it finally swam away. It was so cute in a very very large sort of way, (once we figured out what it was and that it wasn't going to take a chunk out of the boat).

Related to Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!

What is the purpose of "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!"?

The purpose of "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!" is to connect with other individuals who share a passion for physics and are interested in discussing and exploring various topics in the field.

Who can join "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!"?

Anyone who is interested in physics and wants to engage in discussions and activities related to the subject can join "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!". This group is open to people of all ages and backgrounds.

What kind of activities can members expect from "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!"?

Members can expect a variety of activities, including discussions on current physics research, experiments and demonstrations, and group projects. There may also be opportunities for attending lectures, conferences, and other events related to physics.

Is there a membership fee for "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!"?

No, there is no membership fee for "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!". This group is open to everyone and is free to join.

How can I get involved with "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!"?

If you are interested in joining "Looking for Physics Enthusiasts? Join Me!", you can simply request to join the group through the designated platform. Once you are a member, you can participate in discussions, share your own ideas and projects, and get involved in group activities.