Looking for tables of data - Nuclear/Particle physics

In summary, the speaker is seeking help in finding a table with 100 pieces of data for their course paper. They have searched Google but are unsure of what data they need. They are asking for guidance in finding a table that is easy to understand and that they can write about in depth at their current level. They express appreciation for any help that can be provided.
iamBevan
Hi guys, I am having to write a paper about a topic of interest for my course - I need to include a table with around 100 pieces of data that I will then need to analyse.

I've genuinely serached Google, but the truth is, I don't know what data I am looking for. I just don't know what exisits(I'm currently doing my A-Levels)

I'm not looking for any help with my project, I'm just asking if someone could point me in the right direction - the direction of a nice fat table(s) of data, something I could understand at my level and write about in a little bit of depth.

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Anyone?

ANY kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Related to Looking for tables of data - Nuclear/Particle physics

1. What types of data can be found in tables for nuclear/particle physics?

Tables of data for nuclear/particle physics typically contain information such as particle properties (mass, charge, spin, etc.), decay rates, cross sections, and energy levels.

2. Where can I find tables of data for nuclear/particle physics?

Many scientific journals and databases, such as the National Nuclear Data Center and the Particle Data Group, provide access to tables of data for nuclear/particle physics.

3. How are the data in these tables collected and verified?

The data in tables for nuclear/particle physics are collected and verified through experiments conducted by scientists and researchers in the field. These experiments are often repeated and results are cross-checked to ensure accuracy.

4. Can I use the data in these tables for my own research?

Yes, the data in these tables are often used by scientists and researchers for their own studies and experiments. However, it is important to properly cite the source of the data and to ensure that it is applicable to your specific research question.

5. Are there any limitations to the data in these tables?

While the data in these tables are rigorously collected and verified, there may be limitations depending on the specific experiment or model used. It is important to carefully review and understand the data before using it in your research.