Lost fans and the show's scientific wackiness

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galteeth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Lost
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 6K views
Glennage said:
Please show me the answers.

I understand your general point. Some of the plot questions you brought up do have specific, unambiguos answers however. I wasn't sure if you were asking a rhetorical question here. Do you want a point by point on some of those questions?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Galteeth said:
I understand your general point, but there were specific plot points you mentioned that were in fact answered. If this was not a rhetorical question, I could list the answers to some of the questions you posed (maybe I just have a good memory for stupid plot details?) Do you want me to do that?

If you would be so kind, Sir.
 
magpies said:
So why was this show so popular again? I tryed watching a few episodes and each time I was like this is the worst version of survivor ever. It was just blah imo.

Everybody I know who has tried watching it by just watching a few random episodes has hated it. Contrarily, everybody I know who started with the first episode loved it. As an extremely heavily serialized story, it works more like a novel then a conventional television show. Starting in the middle isn't going to work.
 
magpies said:
So why was this show so popular again?
It was thought provoking for many.
I tryed watching a few episodes and each time I was like this is the worst version of survivor ever.
Having never watched even a single episode of "Survivor", I can't really comment on that.