Love the Halloween decorations

• Praise
  • Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around Halloween decorations and the different experiences and reactions of the participants. One person's neighbors grow pumpkins for their grandchildren, another person's wife picked out a pumpkin shaped like a skull to carve, and someone else found the spider decoration to be realistic and amusing. There is also discussion about the possibility of having trick-or-treaters in a certain area and a suggestion for a flash animation effect for the spider decoration.
lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Love the Halloween decorations, Greg :smile:!

Physics news on Phys.org

lisab said:
Love the Halloween decorations, Greg :smile:!
My neighbors grow pumpkins to give to all their grand-kids' school-mates. My wife picked one out that is shaped just like a skull. I'll be carving that rascal. We never get an trick-or-treaters way out here. If we had 4-5 candy bars, there would be extras for my wife and I to eat at the end of the night.

Didn't see it... I visit PF at least once a day, did you only keep it for a few hours, or did I miss it?:confused:

You probably need to refresh your cache. I can see it now, even if I have not seen it at first.

Lol, the spider freaked me out, I tought it was real. :tongue:

Aw. Cute. :)

yeah borek, except for that my thread was FIRST

I just cleared my cache to see it. The spider can get some people lulz.
drizzle said:
Lol, the spider freaked me out, I tought it was real. :tongue:
Anyway, nice decorations :PWould have been cool if it was a flash animation, like when someone rolls over the image the spider starts moving etc.

1. What are some popular Halloween decorations?

Some popular Halloween decorations include carved pumpkins, spider webs, skeletons, witches, and ghosts.

2. Where can I get affordable Halloween decorations?

You can find affordable Halloween decorations at discount stores, dollar stores, and online retailers.

3. How do I make my own Halloween decorations?

There are many DIY tutorials available online for making your own Halloween decorations using materials like paper, fabric, and recycled items.

4. How early should I start decorating for Halloween?

It's up to personal preference, but many people start decorating for Halloween in mid-September or early October.

5. How do I store my Halloween decorations after the holiday?

To preserve your Halloween decorations, store them in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight. You can also use plastic containers or sealable bags to keep them safe from dust and moisture.