Luke's speed doubles. Does the size of Luke's acceleration a

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
motleycat
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
1. Unfortunately, this is the only info I have.2. None, it's a non-science physics course.3. I have no idea, as I am really bad at this :(
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Does the size of Luke's acceleration a... what? If the question is whether the acceleration doubles, the answer is no; speed and acceleration are independent of each other, so knowing that the speed doubles, in itself, tells you nothing about what happens to the acceleration.

For future reference, if you can't fill out the entire homework template, you probably don't have enough of a substantive question to be posting it in the homework forum. If you have a more detailed question, please open a new thread. This thread is closed.