1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Masters options for electrical engineering?

1. Aug 30, 2016 #1
    I graduated with a B.E.E. last year, took some time off now i am planning to pursue a masters degree in engineering. i did graduate with a decent grade but i did not enjoy studying electrical engineering at all. my aptitude is more towards management and arts. are there any masters options in engineering where i can use my electrical engineering knowledge while making sure its not entirely technical? e.g. engineering management.

i know that i should have taken up architecture or civil engineering to begin with but i was young and naive. and i dont want to go through the same frustration that i went through during the last 2 years of my degree.

also , what are your thoughts about computer engineering,
    i want a feild where i am supposed to be intuitive. i want to pursue a career in management or corporate.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 31, 2016 #2

Student100

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Why would have civil engineering been any different?

If you want a degree in management, get a MBA. If you want a managerial role that combines electrical engineering, get a job as an entry level engineer then progress naturally to the more senior management roles internally - like project manager.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted