Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Masters options for physics major

  1. Oct 20, 2010 #1
    I am a physics major graduate and i what to do a masters preferably in engineering and i would like some suggestions on the possible courses i can do. Thanks
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 20, 2010 #2


    User Avatar

    You can take whatever courses your institution will allow you to take.
  4. Oct 20, 2010 #3
    i mean engineering courses that can be done by physics majors. I want to do the course from either Canada, USA or a country that i won't had a problem getting along because of them not speaking English. Suggestions of Universities would be great .
  5. Oct 20, 2010 #4
    Have you considered computer vision? You need epic math and problem solving skills to do that, I think a physics B. Sc. would fit nicely.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook