Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

May I post an computer science forum website address in here?

1. Feb 15, 2008 #1
    I have a question before posting something: can I post an computer science forum website address in here? I don't want to break any rules in this forum, so I'm just asking.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 15, 2008 #2

ranger

Gold Member

Are you posting with the sole attempt of advertising this website? Or is there something thats posted on that forum that you'd like us to discuss?

4. Feb 16, 2008 #3
    No, I'm not trying to advertise this website. I'm trying to advertise this one computer science forum that I'm currently in.

5. Feb 16, 2008 #4

ranger

Gold Member

Well that has the potential to divert traffic away from PF and that would not be a good thing. Perhaps if there was some thread you'd like our insight on, I'd suppose it'd be fine. But PF does not generally allow advertising. See Physics Forums Global Guidelines. But you can always PM Greg for the final word.

6. Feb 16, 2008 #5
    Oh, okay. I was just curious. Thanks for letting me know.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?