_Andreas Messages 141 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Feb 4, 2007 #1 What do the words "isophotal" and "photometric" mean? I can't find any definitions.
imastud Messages 67 Reaction score 0 Feb 4, 2007 #2 in astronomy "photometric" basically means the sky is clear and its a perfect observing night
Claude Bile Science Advisor Messages 1,478 Reaction score 26 Feb 5, 2007 #3 Photometric is also a name given to a unit system that incorporates the response of the human eye. Units such as Candelas, Lumens (sp?) etc. fall into this category. Claude.
Photometric is also a name given to a unit system that incorporates the response of the human eye. Units such as Candelas, Lumens (sp?) etc. fall into this category. Claude.
_Andreas Messages 141 Reaction score 1 Feb 6, 2007 #4 Seems to fit with the context. Thanks! Now I only need to know what isophotal means. Photons with the same wavelength?
Seems to fit with the context. Thanks! Now I only need to know what isophotal means. Photons with the same wavelength?