A Merging Gravity with the other forces

I don't see the incompatibility of QM with GR.......
Don't take it personal, but what you wrote there shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. ##R## is not a radius, and Einstein equation is not an algebraic equation, it's tensorial so you can't just simply divide by ##g_{\mu\nu}##.

Don't take it personal, but what you wrote there shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. ##R## is not a radius, and Einstein equation is not an algebraic equation, it's tensorial so you can't just simply divide by ##g_{\mu\nu}##.
Then what is that R?

Scalar curvature. You should know that if you try to manipulate this equation.

but isn't scalar curvature just the two principal radii? where
\rho_1,\,\rho_2
are the principal radii of the surface. For example, the scalar curvature of the 2-sphere of radius r is equal to 2/r2.

Not in four dimensions. General definition is ##R=R^\mu_{\phantom{\mu}\mu}##. You should really study some textbook on very basics before you try to learn about quantum gravity.

Not in four dimensions. General definition is ##R=R^\mu_{\phantom{\mu}\mu}##. You should really study some textbook on very basics before you try to learn about quantum gravity.
The parameter r is a geometrical invariant of the hyperbolic space, and the sectional curvature is K = −1/r2. The scalar curvature is thus S = −n(n − 1)/r2. Explain this to me, from what I understand it is just a radius.

from what I understand it is just a radius.
Then your understanding is flawed. As I said before ##R=R^\mu_{\phantom{\mu}\mu}##, that is ##R## is a trace of Ricci tensor. Please get some textbook on general relativity and learn everything properly, not from random articles on the internet.