Military vet pursuing PhD in pure mathematics at UCONN

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian Olson
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 743 views
Brian Olson
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone. I read this forum all the time and decided to join. I am currently in the military. I plan on getting a BA in Mathematics and when I retire I am shooting for a Phd in Pure Mathematics from UCONN.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Brian Olson said:
Hey everyone. I read this forum all the time and decided to join. I am currently in the military. I plan on getting a BA in Mathematics and when I retire I am shooting for a Phd in Pure Mathematics from UCONN.

I hope you like rural life, because Storrs, CT is in the middle of nowhere! :)

Welcome to PF.

Zz.
 
ZapperZ said:
I hope you like rural life, because Storrs, CT is in the middle of nowhere! :)

Welcome to PF.

Zz.
Thanks and I'll rural life for a free Phd! UCONN offers for military vets that tution is waived for military vets/retirees so to get a Phd for essentially free I'll take that lol