Missed a no-parking sign during my driving test

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clausius2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam Failing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
100 replies · 16K views
too little too fast, i have intention to fix compeltely the most important part of the engine before bring it to driving test next january but sevearl of other chunks i don't know in engines ruins my plan painfully. danyt! :biggrin:

Lisa!, how is ur car these days, without or with full of gasoline ? how fast is ur car ? can it run itself in 21 yrs from now, what brand is its anyway?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
In order to finish this driving test sooner, I say HI to the Texasian, the one and only!, MR :wink:

always and always

have a nice day, brad123, we just don't really like your ugly stomache, perhaps 7 might love it, don't know, just guess.

have a nice driving test everyone...:smile:

See u next time, ur my next, my very next. Don't be quiet, i mnot hunting mice.
 
Fryerpan said:
Lisa!, how is ur car these days, without or with full of gasoline ? how fast is ur car ? can it run itself in 21 yrs from now, what brand is its anyway?
:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: We're talking about Clausius2 driving test not me!
 
xiii) Forget all about driving, secretary...And justtry to learn how to win American women's hearts(or women in general) in order to find a very rich gf in US. Then you don't need to worry about finding an apartment and expences of getting a driving license!
For the first step read "American girls" thread very carefully! for the next step talk to arildno more because he seems to be a master in everything (of course except handeling his coffe machine)!
 
Lisa! said:
For the first step read "American girls" thread very carefully! for the next step talk to arildno more because he seems to be a master in everything (of course except handeling his coffe machine)!
That is incorrect!

I have troubles with my fridge, and not to mention the tribulations I go through when trying to use my microwave oven or CD player.. :cry:
 
arildno said:
That is incorrect!

I have troubles with my fridge, and not to mention the tribulations I go through when trying to use my microwave oven or CD player.. :cry:


:smile: :smile: A person like you shouldn't waste his time for doing chores. Others should do all your chores and you just should think and use your mind.
 
So I am to go about as this all-brain-no-body type, then?
 
arildno said:
So I am to go about as this all-brain-no-body type, then?
Maybe! Or maybe you don't use your body because you're able to use others' body!
 
Lisa! said:
For the first step read "American girls" thread very carefully! for the next step talk to arildno more because he seems to be a master in everything (of course except handeling his coffe machine)!

I don't care that. Women think as women wherever you find them. Their behavior is Universal, like the Graviational Law. :wink:
 
Clausius2 said:
I don't care that. Women think as women wherever you find them. Their behavior is Universal, like the Graviational Law. :wink:
You mean you already know evrything about them! :wink: