Models and theories of laws of physics emerging from chaos?

In summary, there are other physicists, such as Lee Smolin, who have proposed that the fundamental laws of physics emerged from chaotic and random processes. These ideas are often related to the concept of "emergent laws" or "emergent symmetries", which can be seen as different perspectives on the same phenomenon. Additionally, there are different interpretations of randomness in this context, such as being unpredictable or constrained by a probability distribution.
Suekdccia
TL;DR Summary
Physicists who have also proposed or at least supported the idea that the fundamental laws of physics did actually emerge from chaotic and random processes?
Some physicists (like John A Wheeler, Holger B Nielsen or Ilya Prigogine) have proposed that all the laws of physics (including the most fundamental ones) emerged from a primordial chaos (for example, in the case of Wheeler, he proposed that laws of physics emerged from an initial random and chaotic state, summarizing his thoughts with his famous phrase "Law without law").

I find these kind of ideas pretty interesting and I was wondering if there are any other examples of this kind of thinking.
In summary: Are there any other physicists who have also proposed or at least supported the idea that the fundamental laws of physics did actually emerge from chaotic and random processes?

Physics news on Phys.org
Isnt thi question quite related to the one in this thread: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physicists-who-propose-that-symmetries-are-emergent.995027/

Perhaps you are elaborating the concepts of "emergent", "symmetry", "law", "randomness"?

Not to repeat anything I wrote in the other thread, but the evolutionary perspective is what comes to my mind here as well. Representent by Lee Smolin for example.

Also IMO, "emergent laws" and "emergent symmetries" are roughly speaking the same thing, isn't it? As laws are often "represented" as symmetries? As the various observer-dependent or gauge dependent forms of "law" are related by means of the transformations that also manifest the "symmetry". Other differences may be more technical only. Also "randomness" can be put in different contexts, if you just mean random as in unpredictable, or wether you implicitly assume it beeing constrained by a p-distribution?

/Fredrik