Monique retires as first PF mentor, Ryan promoted to Other Sciences
- Topic: Praise
- Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
Monique said:I'll put an alert "visit PF" in there as well![]()
That's great!
Wish you the best of luck
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
Greg Bernhardt said:Hoot is still on coffee duty! :D
You're the guy in charge of smilies, and the best that you can come up with is ":D"?
Jeez, but you must have recruited Monique right out of the cradle. She doesn't look a day over 20. Just check the firmness and straightness of those lashes. Not a sag nor a droop to be found. (I can imagine how stupid this paragraph will seem if she changes her avatar...)
Ryan, good on ya, mate. I have every confidence that you will excel in your new habitat.
Monique, thank you for all that you've done. I'm glad that you will be monitoring once in a while, because you will always be my ultimate "go-to gal" for matters of linguistics. I've never met anyone who knows more about verbal and written communication.
Similar threads
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 21 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 21
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 41 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 41