Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
What it said was "Star [something] Thanksgiving Recipes" - recipes from movie or TV stars.
At first glance I thought it said: "Star Trek Thanksgiving Recipes".
I keep seeing The Greg Behrendt Show, which of course looks like The Greg Bernhardt Show.
At first glance I thought it said: "Star Trek Thanksgiving Recipes".
I keep seeing The Greg Behrendt Show, which of course looks like The Greg Bernhardt Show.
Last edited:
Now, I just add the butter first, then start whipping them and add a little milk (or better, cream) at a time, just until they're not dry. My mom still just adds some random amount of milk at the beginning (you're probably figuring out that my mom's cooking is pretty bad), and you're absolutely right, once you've added too much, there's no recovering from it. If you make them too wet, then when you add gravy, they end up turning into nothing but a puddle on the plate.