Moving On: Reflections on Letting Go of the Past (a Personal Rant)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockyraquel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Life
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
rockyraquel
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Deleted...
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Your life is far from over. People run into unexpected twists and turns all through their life, be lucky you still have your health.

Find positive things to surround yourself with and better ideas will come on what you should do with your life.

I have no advice on if you can still get into grad school or not, but you never said why it just clicked you wanted to be a professor in physics.

If you can't do physics, then why do you crave it? In your mind what makes you want it so bad?

If doing physics stresses you out and you just do "okay" in these subjects do you really still enjoy it?

Usually but not always, if you enjoy something you find you do excel in it. If i dislike a subject its usually only because I don't do well in it. But that's just me.
 
I assume this was a rant about failing a class?

If so, I've been there. Life goes on. You won't fail forever. Although, you could fail for a really, really long time.
 
yes, i did. but once you start going to class and doing the reading, it should change.
 
Since the opening post was deleted, I've locked this thread. I didn't delete it in case the OP didn't see all the responses yet and could still benefit in some way from them.