Rattling and humming from 1992 Honda Accord DX muffler

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Dx
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 6K views
Update: Finally changed the muffler, and voila! - all the funny sounds stopped. Guess I was overanalyzing after all. :redface:

Thanks for all the inputs y'all.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
BobG said:
That's because you're cheap. You don't have to use the same coat hanger that was stuck in the antenna's old socket. You can go get a different one from the closet.

Well, at least you used to be able to. I think just about all of my hangers are plastic, now.
:smile: It might cost more to take all your clothes to the dry cleaners to get those metal hangers than to just buy the bracket now. I think the dry cleaner still uses metal hangers, though I don't wear much that requires dry cleaning, so can't remember if I got metal or plastic hangers last time I used one. I need to put the hangers in my closet on birth control though. I don't know how they reproduce, but they're definitely multiplying.
 
BobG said:
That's because you're cheap. You don't have to use the same coat hanger that was stuck in the antenna's old socket. You can go get a different one from the closet.

Well, at least you used to be able to. I think just about all of my hangers are plastic, now.
:smile: I would have gone to the closet, but at the time I didn't have a closet. :biggrin: