1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My confusion about the copyrights

1. Jun 19, 2008 #1
    I am a first timer and i am about to send my first manuscript. I cant figure out if i have to send the copyrights agreement via mail?Can i send it via email too?
    ( i dunno if this is the related section of the forum. If not my apologies :))
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 19, 2008 #2
    Rules are up to the publisher.

Congratulations, by the way.
  4. Jun 19, 2008 #3
    thanx. I cant see my abstract on my created .html pag. I says it is suppoused to be seen. Do you have any idea?
  5. Jun 19, 2008 #4

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Different publications use different submission systems. If you're having difficulty with your submission - first go back and read the instructions carefully - line-by-line. It can often be very easy to miss a step. Once the documents are uploaded you'll want to make sure you view and approve them - all journals that I've published in produce PDF documents so you will know what the reviewers will see.

If this is your first submission, I would suggest you go through the submission process with your supervisor present if at all possible - an experienced hand can save a lot of headaches.

And when in trouble, you can always contact the journal staff. Chances are you're not the first person who's run into whatever problem you're having.
  6. Jun 20, 2008 #5
    thanx choppy. I guess you are right. Publishing a manuscript is more difficult than finding a subject to write.thanx
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?