My mouse cursor frozen on screen and I already tried .

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightsports
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Screen
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
lightsports
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
My mouse cursor frozen on screen and I already tried ...

My mouse cursor has frozen on screen and I already tried the Fn-F9 and rebooting it and it didn't unfreeze it. Built in mouse is still unresposive. What else can I do? Any other comand on the laptop that could get the mouse going again?
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Your mouse cursor is frozen on the screen but you still got here to sign up and post this? That must have taken a while.

Could you describe it a bit more? Do you have any mouse control?
 


Did you just reformat?

If so, make sure you have your touchpad drivers installed.