My Teeth and Gums Hurt - A Trip to the Dentist is in my Future

  • Thread starter Thread starter z-component
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Future Teeth
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
z-component
Messages
494
Reaction score
2
My teeth hurt. And yes, I do brush them, and I'd like to say I spend a good amount of time doing so. I guess what I mean to say is my gums hurt since my teeth don't actually feel things. I'm going to visit the dentist next week...
 
Biology news on Phys.org
z-component said:
My teeth hurt. And yes, I do brush them, and I'd like to say I spend a good amount of time doing so. I guess what I mean to say is my gums hurt since my teeth don't actually feel things. I'm going to visit the dentist next week...
You might br brushing too hard or too long, you can injure your gums.
 
z-component said:
My teeth hurt. And yes, I do brush them, and I'd like to say I spend a good amount of time doing so. I guess what I mean to say is my gums hurt since my teeth don't actually feel things. I'm going to visit the dentist next week...

Mine too. But I think they are just over-sensible, so I probably won't need to go to the dentist.

Nevertheless, they still managed to wake me up periodically every hour in the night for the last two nights. Didn't get much sleep. But today it was not so bad as yesterday, so I hope things will be ok tomorrow.