Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Medical My unusual problem with Bread .

1. Apr 5, 2016 #1
    Hello .

first of all , this is not a joke , this is a very serious situation and the only reason i am not seeing a doctor for this is the fact that i am afraid of being laughed at .
    my main problem is that i eat too much bread with meals , if dinner is macaroni for example .. i eat a large amount of bread with it , so much that my mouth get's stuffed with bread from time to time ...
    my mother thinks this is some sort of an addiction or a very bad habit , i wanted to stop but the thing is i cannot .
    whenever i eat anything i just have an unusual desire to eat bread with that .even pizza ...

am i an addict ? or am i sick ? or is this normal ?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 5, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

As you know, we cannot offer any diagnosis or give any medical advice. Please talk with your family doctor about this. There are a number of possible causes, and only your doctor will be able to help you and your family figure this out.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook