Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Medical My unusual problem with Bread .

1. Apr 5, 2016 #1
    Hello .

first of all , this is not a joke , this is a very serious situation and the only reason i am not seeing a doctor for this is the fact that i am afraid of being laughed at .
    my main problem is that i eat too much bread with meals , if dinner is macaroni for example .. i eat a large amount of bread with it , so much that my mouth get's stuffed with bread from time to time ...
    my mother thinks this is some sort of an addiction or a very bad habit , i wanted to stop but the thing is i cannot .
    whenever i eat anything i just have an unusual desire to eat bread with that .even pizza ...

am i an addict ? or am i sick ? or is this normal ?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 5, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

As you know, we cannot offer any diagnosis or give any medical advice. Please talk with your family doctor about this. There are a number of possible causes, and only your doctor will be able to help you and your family figure this out.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook