Need a few geniuses to help save the world

• Thread starter anti-christ
  • Start date
In summary, Njorlwell developed some ideas on how to stop all these stupid wars over religion if any1 wants to hear them. However, if we are ALL apathetic, war will end. It's these damn people who care so much making life difficult for the rest of us.
looking back through history the overwhelming majority of wars have been over religion...the entire point of the 'unifying theory of god' is to serve as a common ground that everyone SHOULD be able to agree on to serve as a framework towards a true lasting global peace...

Physics news on Phys.org
Since you have previously contradicted yourself, just what would that common ground that everyone would agree on be?

anti-christ said:
o gawd how stoopid r u?

i guess i must spell it out for u...
there are 5 KNOWN human senses...this doesn't mean that more may not exist but we only know of 5 so far...if someone is deaf than ok fine their 'god' is based on 4 senses...if someone is deaf and blind then their 'god' would be based on 3, etc...talk about nit picking lol...well i guess i should be glad bc if that is the ONLY flaw any of u can find then i have truly theorized the 'perfect' religion aka REALITIANITY...now go forth and spread the word my job is finished
Who the hell do you think you are to call anyone in here stupid?
Take a look at some of the asinine posts you've made. You're idea for immortality that you came up with back in '98 was a cliche in '78 and serious authors abandoned the idea to look for something original. The fact that you put it to music makes it even more corny. But Coppola did call and say the idea of making a trilogy revolving around your idea was intriging. Unfortunately Columbus Coppola doesn't make movies and has a hard time wiping his own butt.
You are the absolute worst kind of person: you have a huge ego and inflated opinion of yourself and your ideas, without any justification. I picture your mom changing your diaper saying "oh what a pretty little poopie you've made" and it went to your head. Here's a reality check, your little poopie wasn't pretty and neither is the crap you are spouting now.

ps the only people who think missionary position is boring are people who've never had sex. What could possibly be boring about looking into your lover's eyes and moving in for a passionate kiss while making love?

Last edited:
I think the most important thing is that convincing people of "realitianity" isn't going to help at all. People are having too much fun killing one another so a better religion would be my UNABOMBERISM which is also irrefutable. This is the perfect religion to end all religions. Who wants to be lieutenant of my human time bomb platoon?

The cool thing about language is that if you don't have a word to say what you want you can simply make them up. It's splenderiferous.

Then we are agreed, commander of my REVOLUTION LAW ARMY human time bomb division. Langauge is a stack of bricks that gives people useless maxims which makes them stupid and full of it and we'll have to knock it down. Splendid.

"...the system cannot be reformed in a such a way as to reconcile freedom with technology. The only way out is to dispense with the industrial-technological system altogether. This implies revolution, not necessarily an armed uprising, but certainly a radical and fundamental change in the nature of society." Excerpted from The Unabomber's Manifesto.

zoobyshoe said:
Njorl, sometimes your insights amaze me.

...agreed.....

Hell have you heard people in management talk?? To quote Dilbert:

"Boss's email: We must facilitate the redesign of our core processes to optimise customer satisfaction

Translation: Hey, I wrote a memo!"

the inevitable endpoint of the 'war on terror' is nuclear holocaust bc eventually the Russians and/or Chinese are going to tire of the aggressive US posture...so that leaves the intelligent people with 2 options...either sit back on the sidelines and watch the chaos ensue i.e. the bury your head in the sand approach OR think of a way to stop the insanity...so this led me to think about a question...How can the 'war on terror' actually be won? well when people are willing to blow themselves up for their 'cause' the only answer i could think of is a global tracking system of every single human on the planet...i see no other way to win a 'war on terror' other than being able to know the whereabouts of every single human on the planet at any given moment in time...this would need to be combined with a one world monetary system that uses human dna as a unique identifier i.e. go to the Wal Mart counter swab a few cells off your finger the dna is extracted and compared to the global dna database and voila u have made your purchase...

anti-christ said:
the inevitable endpoint of the 'war on terror' is nuclear holocaust bc eventually the Russians and/or Chinese are going to tire of the aggressive US posture...

Thats when MAD comes in.

anti-christ said:
so that leaves the intelligent people with 2 options...either sit back on the sidelines and watch the chaos ensue i.e. the bury your head in the sand approach OR think of a way to stop the insanity...so this led me to think about a question...How can the 'war on terror' actually be won? well when people are willing to blow themselves up for their 'cause' the only answer i could think of is a global tracking system of every single human on the planet...i see no other way to win a 'war on terror' other than being able to know the whereabouts of every single human on the planet at any given moment in time...this would need to be combined with a one world monetary system that uses human dna as a unique identifier i.e. go to the Wal Mart counter swab a few cells off your finger the dna is extracted and compared to the global dna database and voila u have made your purchase...

Tracking every human? Doesn't that violate their right to privacy? Disarmament of NBC weapons would be easier than creating 6 billion tracking devices.

Disarmament of NBC weapons would be easier than creating 6 billion tracking devices

disarmament of nbc weapons will NEVER happen...
anyway i believe the 'terrorists' will give 'big brother' the justification for a global tracking system of all humans...a global dna database combined with a one world monetary system where all financial transactions require a dna sample would serve as a 'virtual' tracking system and so would be very EASY to implement...now if u wanted an instantaneous tracking system there is always the 'verichip' so the real question is we already know 'big brother' is watching us BUT there is no1 watching big brother so it seems we need to form a sort of 'checks and balances' system to watch big brother...i think an internet messageboard based system may be a good idea there sort of a global internet based 'neighborhood watch'...

How does tracking everyone make things happy? You don't know how happy the Russians and Chinese are. You only make me more determined. No quarter shall be given no mercy shall be shown. Lieutenant tribdog, activate the mickey mouse watch time bombs and engage the enemy.

MAD? is that how you view the people that can launch big bombs? Excellent, then I will let you live and grant you the position of SECRETARY OF DEFENSE. So many natural unabombers! I'm so PROUD of you I think I won't need to write the unabomber initiation creed.

if u can track every human on the planet u can end the overwhelming majority of crime bc criminals would be instantly caught...sure some people would still commit crime but the overwhelming majority would not bc they would know they were going to be caught in a matter of minutes...this would solve all the child kidnapping cases bc those foolish enough to kidnap a child would be caught in minutes...also i think allowing access to the system to all individuals in the system would be the method of 'checks and balances'...just think there could be no ILLEGAL transactions...no 'under the table backroom' political deals bc everyone on the planet would know who was where at any given moment in time...

Last edited:
Esperanto said:
MAD? is that how you view the people that can launch big bombs? Excellent, then I will let you live and grant you the position of SECRETARY OF DEFENSE. So many natural unabombers! I'm so PROUD of you I think I won't need to write the unabomber initiation creed.

I believe you misunderstood me. By MAD I meant "Mutually Assured Destruction". Sorry about that, wasn't very clear in my original post. Its what kept the Soviets and the Americans from nuking each other several thousand times throughout the Cold War. Scare each other to death and maybe they won't nuke each other. For instance, if America or the Soviet Union pressed the red button, the other country would quickly retaliate and annihilate each other and everyone would be dead.

Last edited:
I did mean the acronym. You have been demoted to PRIVATE MOTAI in the human time bomb division under its mighty COMMANDER TRIBDOG.

anti-christ, I see that you are fit to engage Bush and friends in a neverending argument while I and my COMPANIONS take over a hapless East Coast of America and when we are VICTORIOUS we will invite the Russians and Chinese to show our conquered ones what it means to truly be free!

Unabomber Initiation Creed, formerly known as Born Free
By Matt Monro, honorary unabomber and singer

Born free
And life is worth living
But only worth living
'Cause you're born free!

Stay free
Where no walls divide you
You're free as a roaring tide
So there's no need to hide!

Born free
And life is worth living
But only worth living
'Cause you're born free!

(transcribed by me! exclamation points are mine)

u may find joking about becoming a 'unabomber' humorous but u prolly won't be laughing when big brother bush and the patriot act come knocking on your door and cram their collective richard nixons tween your buttox lol

whatever, Bush can't get Bin Laden, I doubt he could get "Esperanto"...hell he probably couldn't even catch a cold.

well that is another topic all together :biggrin:

all in all, phonetically i say po-tay-to, you say po-tah-to