Need an exhaustive list of Vibration-Diagnostic Rules

  • Thread starter Thread starter manoj99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    List Rules
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
manoj99
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
TL;DR
I am a free-lance Software developer. I need at least 200 pre-definded Vibration Diagnostic Rules already built-in the software.
I am a free-lance Software developer. Recently, I got a big project in my very 2nd assignment where I need to develop a Vibration Analysis Software for condition monitoring of some heavy motors. One of the "Terms & Conditions" of the project is that there must be at least 200 pre-definded Vibration Diagnostic Rules already built-in the software. I searched a lot and could find a few Vibration diagnotic rules on sites like

and
https://www.academia.edu/5688361/1_D.TABLE_ILLUSTRATED_VIBRATION_DIAGNOSTIC_CHART-OKEIt would be great if someone can point me from where I can get a comprehensive list of ready-made Vibration-Diagnostic rules (at least 200) which I can then convert in program and adopt in my software. Many Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.
manoj99 said:
... for condition monitoring of some heavy motors. ...
What type of motors, diesel, gas turbine or electric?
Environment is important, what is the application of the motors?
How big or heavy, what is the range of power and of RPM?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman