1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help finding plug/socket cable connectors

  1. Feb 14, 2012 #1
    Hi guys,

    I'm working on a project (a micromouse to be specific), and need an easy way to connect and disconnect some wires. The picture below shows some connectors I took from a computer fan, but I really need connectors with 4 pins instead of two.

    Can anyone help me with what these are called (the "plug" and the "socket") and where I can buy them. I don't have a crimping tool, so looking for something with pre-crimped wires.

    Thanks for any help,
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 14, 2012 #2
    perhaps This is what you are looking for?

    Edit: Under "pin and socket connectors"
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook