Need help for one math question

• Thread starter wowolala
  • Start date
In summary, the person seeking help with a math question is asked about the specific topic or subject, the details of the question, any steps or methods they are struggling with, and the amount of time they have to solve the question. This will allow the expert to provide relevant and timely assistance.
wowolala
Find the function f(x) which satisfies f'(x)=f(x) + x, f(0)=3.

first do wen need to ingerate the derivative of f(x), and then put f(0)= 3 to find the constant value for c, ... am i right?

help , help

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Do you know how to solve first order linear differential equations?

1. What kind of math question do you need help with?

I am not able to provide specific help without knowing the question. Can you please provide more context or details about the math problem you need help with?

2. Is the math question related to a specific topic or subject?

Yes, it would be helpful to know what topic or subject the math question is related to. This will allow me to better understand and provide relevant assistance.

3. Can you explain the question in more detail?

Of course, I am here to help and will do my best to provide a clear explanation. Can you please provide any relevant equations, diagrams, or other information that will help me understand the question better?

4. Are there any specific steps or methods you need help with?

I am happy to provide guidance on specific steps or methods needed to solve the math question. Can you please let me know which steps or methods you are struggling with?

5. How much time do you have to solve the math question?

This information is important so I can provide a realistic amount of help within the given time frame. Can you please let me know how much time you have to solve the math question?