Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need some advice on starting a blog

1. Aug 14, 2011 #1
    I've been wanting to start a blog/website to host my interests in physics and astronomy. I don't know how to make a website so I was wondering if you guys know any blog sites that are pretty good for a science oriented person. I was thinking of trying out Google's blogger but if you guys have any inputs please let me know! :]

This blog is just for fun. I plan to share my current interests and studies with fellow friends and colleagues. It's mostly science oriented towards astronomy and physics!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 14, 2011 #2

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

You can make a blog right here. :smile: Click on the "Blogs" link at the top of any page.

4. Aug 14, 2011 #3
    Yes you are welcome to start a blog here. If you need more customization then Blogspot and Wordpress are very easy. Just remember to link to PF :)

5. Aug 15, 2011 #4
    tumblr is fairly easy to use, and doesn't require much in the way of configuration - it's all online.

Wordpress is nice, you'll need to get your hands a bit dirtier but it's not that complex.

6. Aug 15, 2011 #5
    O neat! I never knew PF has a blog section. And thanks guys for the input!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook