Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need to ask a mod or admin a question about changing my username

1. Apr 20, 2016 #1
    So I'm kinda new to PF but I would like to change my profile name. My sister showed me this website and made me a random name which I don't really like (Loving the PF so far :D). Anyway is there a possible way I can change my name and can it be something like blood hound or anything like that or are those types of names not allowed???

Thx to anyone who answers and if you can't change you name then gonna have to live as kirito123... XD

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2016 #2
  4. Apr 20, 2016 #3
    Ok ill message him :)

5. Apr 20, 2016 #4

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Indeed. Send Greg a PM. He's the only one here who can change your username.

6. Apr 20, 2016 #5

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Awww, Kirito123 is not so bad. It kind of reminds me of french fries. Or bath towels :smile:

7. Apr 20, 2016 #6
    Lol so when people think of me they think of bath towels or French fries. ;3 gg

8. Apr 20, 2016 #7

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Yeah, baby! :oldlaugh:

9. Apr 20, 2016 #8
    ;3 :partytime: lol the fact that im currently eating french fries :bow:

10. Apr 20, 2016 #9

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

BTW, bloodhound is one word :smile: And so far it doesn't look like it's been used as a username at the PF yet.

11. Apr 20, 2016 #10

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Oh, you grammar buffs :smile:

12. Apr 20, 2016 #11
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted