Vanadium 50 said:
Why would you want to break angels?
Huh, I am new to this forum, its got particulars.
Okay Vandium 50, cool name btw, youre quick on the pick up. How those angels are identified in the beginning of the natural world is a big mystery if I am not mistaken. The quarks and platues of dimensional mathmatical geometric servitude is what those angels are, just to sound off, anomolictic from the get go, it could be said that existence itself is criminal. I don't want to break math as i previously joked, but i kind of did.. At first i sound crazy, then it sinks in okay?
I have the cosmological constant* the beginning of realitys equation, and its undeniable, I am not a kook, and i beg youre attention. I am trying to present it to the right entitys. The equation transcends mathmatics, as physics supply the numbers, a flip side kind of. I can't boast to have engaged entirely yet.
I have information that i would like to be reviewed here, I am probably not as accredited as any of you, but if kept technical i can keep up. It is a treat, if you want to hear a short concise summary that squares it up instantanously, i would be glad to prove it, just say go.[/QUOTE]