NiCu Alloy Resistivity - Is it 3.5*10^8 or 35*10^8 Ω*m?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter oneplusone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Resistivity
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
oneplusone
Messages
127
Reaction score
2
I am very sorry because this post seems spammy, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the resistivity of NiCu alloy.
My lab has it as 35*10^8 Ω*m, and when i compare my calculated value of resistance to the theoretical it is off by a factor of 10. This causes me to think that there is a typo and it should be 3.5*10^8…
Could someone please confirm this?
I cannot find it by googling (and I've been trying for the past hour or so).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Both of you actually mean 35 * 10-8 Ωm (note the sign), don't you?