Online dominoes games ……….Anyone?

• Thread starter Dylanee1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Games
In summary, the conversation includes a member looking for online dominoes games and wanting to make some cash while playing. Another member identifies it as a potential spam and gives tips on how to recognize these types of posts. The conversation shifts to playing poker and one member shares their experience with losing money at a poker site. Another member shares their experience with spam emails promising large sums of money. Finally, one member shares their success in a poker tournament while being away from the computer.
Dylanee1
Online dominoes games ……….Anyone?

Hi everyone, I am a real game freak and like to play the games that provide a competition for me. I have had my hand on several games online and was looking for more. I am now getting an urge to play dominoes and want to know if there are any cool sites that I might hang up at. I would love if they can help me make some cash too.

Physics news on Phys.org

Whats dominoes. Could you explain all the rules, with pictures, diagrams, and charts.

This is part one of a two part spam Cyrus. In a day or two, this person will register under a new name and post a link to the BEST SITE ON EARTH for this! :rolleyes:

Other mentors, I want this left up for now as I want to educate our members on how to recognize these 2-part spam set ups, so that they don't waste their time responding.

Key tips

1)The member has just registered

2) they have zero posts

3)They ask where they can find information on something

4)English is not their first language

It's kinda exciting waiting to see when the next post/thread from the op will come and we can see if Evo's prediction comes right.

It's like waiting for someone to spring a trap ::retreats to bushes and sets up rudimentary observation camp::

Except if they have the common sense to read before posting, they know they are busted.

I know for a fact this is a spam because I recognize the IP address. Plus we get at least one of these 2-part spams a week.

You just can't trust anyone whose first language isn't English. right?

I am knocking with a double three and three and six

I hate these little scams. that's why I only play poker at http://www.doylesiroom.com/tribdog . Where the play is fun and fair. And they have the largest bonus online. ;)

Edit: that link might really take you there, so don't click on it.

Edit 2: Nope it's not a good link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrus said:
Whats dominoes. Could you explain all the rules, with pictures, diagrams, and charts.

:rofl::rofl:

That should be enough to chase him away.

AAHHHHHH! I just went and lost 60 bucks at Doyle's Room. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.

tribdog said:
AAHHHHHH! I just went and lost 60 bucks at Doyle's Room. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.

Mmmm...you just made Doyle a happy man. What hand did you lose with/to?

My big loser was I had AA and went all in. someone else went all in with 10 Q. and board was 9 J 2 K 5.
my other big loser was KKK88 to KKK99

Evo said:
This is part one of a two part spam Cyrus. In a day or two, this person will register under a new name and post a link to the BEST SITE ON EARTH for this! :rolleyes:

Other mentors, I want this left up for now as I want to educate our members on how to recognize these 2-part spam set ups, so that they don't waste their time responding.

Key tips

1)The member has just registered

2) they have zero posts

3)They ask where they can find information on something

4)English is not their first language

Yeah I know. But I usually have my fun with them. If you post quick enough they actually respond to you. I had one guy give me like 10 posts before he realized I was just yanking his chain.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give my s.s number to this woman in africa whose husband died and owned a diamond factory in the republic of congo.

I know, you were yanking his chain, but on some of these spams they will ask questions like "how do I start a new company", "how do I find a good lawyer", "how can I get more information on online nursing schools" yes, online nursing school, and I've seen members put a lot of time and effort into researching answers for them.

Cyrus said:
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give my s.s number to this woman in africa whose husband died and owned a diamond factory in the republic of congo.
You snooze, you lose. I already sent her my bank acct. # so she could put some money there.

Damn you jimmysnyder...now how will I get her USD $1,000,000.000...

jimmysnyder said:
You snooze, you lose. I already sent her my bank acct. # so she could put some money there.

Yeah well, I got the inside track on getting $10M out of Nigeria and I get to keep 60% of it. All I had to do was send them my bank number so they could transfer the funds into it.

Any day now.

How depressing. I signed up for a free tournament at the poker site. then i went to the store. the tournament isn't over yet, but there are only 132 people left and the top 260 get paid. I'm in 59th place, but no matter what I'll finish in the money. that means I do better when I'm not playing than when I play

1. What is an online dominoes game?

An online dominoes game is a virtual version of the popular tile-based game, in which players take turns matching dominoes with the same number of pips to create a chain.

2. How do I play an online dominoes game?

To play an online dominoes game, you will need to find a website or app that offers the game. Once you have access, you can select a game mode, choose your opponents, and follow the instructions for making moves.

3. Can I play against real people in an online dominoes game?

Yes, many online dominoes games allow players to compete against real people from all over the world. You can also invite your friends to play with you.

4. Are there different variations of online dominoes games?

Yes, there are various versions of online dominoes games, such as Block, Draw, and Mexican Train. Each variation has its own set of rules and objectives.

5. Is it safe to play online dominoes games?

As with any online activity, it is essential to be cautious when playing online dominoes games. Make sure to only use trusted websites or apps and never share personal information with other players.