Online help for calculation of estimate for renovation of interiors.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
leonardo07
General interiors of my house need a complete renovation regarding mirrored closet door & window casing, suspended acoustic ceilings, walls (i.e. insulation, vapour, barrier, drywall, tape) and retro fitment of central vacuum. Please suggest any website that caters online help in calculation of the estimate before I start the job. All advices and tips are welcome. Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for this thread, and the replies. I'm facing more work than I care to think about getting my house fixed up. (Luckily, though, I have professional tradesmen friends who will work for beer.)
 
Well that website sucked for me. I clicked on my state, then doors, only to find out there are no doors in my state at all!
 
Unfortunately this type of information is VERY local in nature. The only way to get a real idea is to call in a (several) contractors and have them give you an estimate.

OR

Head for Home Depot and start pricing the items you want, then do it your self.