Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

People of Walmart the funniest site in a long time

1. Sep 3, 2009 #1
    http://peopleofwalmart.com

Who needs a whole shirt anyway?

http://peopleofwalmart.com/?p=52 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 3, 2009 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:eek:

...like watching a train wreck...

4. Sep 3, 2009 #3
    I can't believe people go out in public looking like that.

5. Sep 3, 2009 #4

S_Happens

Gold Member

Fantastic!! All the joys of people watching at wal-mart without having to find a parking spot.

I've seen a lot of weird stuff at wal-mart and expected most of that, but the old guy in the purple shirt was shocking.

6. Sep 4, 2009 #5
    There are odd and funny looking people all over, not just at wal-mart. I'd say that wal-mart rednecks are probably pretty tame in comparison to most weirdos. Well except for that guy with the fake breasts anyway.

7. Sep 4, 2009 #6
    I have long been frightened by WalMart People. Now I have definitive proof as to why.

8. Sep 4, 2009 #7

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Doesn't work for me now.

9. Sep 4, 2009 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm SO glad I live near a university. Most of the people in the Walmart here are just university students trying to find cheap stuff for their dorm rooms or apartments, so not so scary. But, yeah, there used to be one further from campus that has closed that used to attract people like those in the photos by the droves. I don't know what possesses someone to wear a shirt that shows off their midriff if they are a good 50 lbs or more overweight with a giant belly roll. Maybe they're all the nudists who only put on as much clothing as is minimally required to enter the store (the sign does say "no shirt, no shoes, no service" ...it doesn't say anything about pants or how much the shirt must cover). *shudders*

10. Sep 4, 2009 #9
    Try it later. It has become one of the most popular websites on the net over the past week or so and their servers are being overloaded with the massive amount of traffic that is coming through.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook