People of Walmart the funniest site in a long time

• Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, Wal-Mart is a store where you can find weird and interesting people. Some of the people there are strange and some are funny looking.
gravenewworld
http://peopleofwalmart.com

Who needs a whole shirt anyway?

http://peopleofwalmart.com/?p=52

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:eek:

...like watching a train wreck...

I can't believe people go out in public looking like that.

Fantastic! All the joys of people watching at wal-mart without having to find a parking spot.

I've seen a lot of weird stuff at wal-mart and expected most of that, but the old guy in the purple shirt was shocking.

There are odd and funny looking people all over, not just at wal-mart. I'd say that wal-mart rednecks are probably pretty tame in comparison to most weirdos. Well except for that guy with the fake breasts anyway.

I have long been frightened by WalMart People. Now I have definitive proof as to why.

Doesn't work for me now.

I'm SO glad I live near a university. Most of the people in the Walmart here are just university students trying to find cheap stuff for their dorm rooms or apartments, so not so scary. But, yeah, there used to be one further from campus that has closed that used to attract people like those in the photos by the droves. I don't know what possesses someone to wear a shirt that shows off their midriff if they are a good 50 lbs or more overweight with a giant belly roll. Maybe they're all the nudists who only put on as much clothing as is minimally required to enter the store (the sign does say "no shirt, no shoes, no service" ...it doesn't say anything about pants or how much the shirt must cover). *shudders*

Borek said:
Doesn't work for me now.

Try it later. It has become one of the most popular websites on the net over the past week or so and their servers are being overloaded with the massive amount of traffic that is coming through.

What is "People of Walmart"?

"People of Walmart" is a website that features photos of people shopping at Walmart stores. The photos are often humorous and showcase unique fashion choices, bizarre behavior, and interesting characters.

Why is "People of Walmart" considered funny?

The website is considered funny because it captures the quirks and oddities of everyday people in an unexpected setting - a retail store. The photos often highlight unusual fashion choices and behaviors that are out of the norm, making them entertaining to viewers.

Who started "People of Walmart"?

"People of Walmart" was started by brothers Andrew and Adam Kipple in 2009. They created the website as a way to share their collection of funny Walmart photos with the world.

Are the photos on "People of Walmart" real?

Yes, the photos on "People of Walmart" are real. They are taken by customers or employees of Walmart stores and submitted to the website for publication. The website does not create or alter the photos in any way.

Is "People of Walmart" meant to mock people?

The creators of "People of Walmart" have stated that their intention is not to mock or make fun of people, but rather to provide a lighthearted and humorous look at everyday life. The website does not tolerate any form of hate or bullying towards the individuals featured in the photos.